Friday, January 8, 2010

Anyone with oily/acne prone skin try BareMinerals or something similar?

Did it work well with your skin? I bought something with similar ingredients that is oil, talc and fragrance free. Its main ingredient is MIca. But I heard Mica is bad for your skin. Yet I heard Talc is worse, so I%26#039;m pretty confused.





I bought a bronzer product called Karma from Target, for $5.99. It has a girly packaging (like Jane or Bonne Bell). I put on a small amount, its shimmery and it kinda hides my acne scars. I guess the shimmer makes the light reflect off my skin or something.





Today is the first day I wore it.|||Those inexpensive imitations of Bare Minerals is not something I would use if you have problem skin.





Invest in Bare Minerals- you will NOT be disappointed!


I have acne prone skin too and I LOVE Bare Minerals! Ive been using it for two years and my skin has improved SO much. Even in the summer when I break out the worst- my skin stays fresh and clear.


Those drugstore knockoffs have 80% crap (talk mica ect) and a small percentage of actual minerals.


Good luck =)|||My skin is mix, sometimes it%26#039;s oily and sometimes it%26#039;s dry. I have been using Bare Minerals for about a year and I LOVE IT. I have very blotchy skin and it covers every imperfection I have. It is expensive but the best way to get started is to buy a starter kit off the website. Since you use so little it lasts forever. It feels so light on your skin and what they say is true after you use it for a while your skin looks healthier.|||Before you invest in BareMinerals, see if you can%26#039;t find a local BareMinerals store so that you can get a free consultation and makeover. It will give you the opportunity to try it before you buy it. I have never used BareMinerals, but I did use Everyday minerals. I liked it, but I prefer liquid make up to powder makeup. It didn%26#039;t really do anything magical to my skin, even after several months of usage.


If not, I would try some local makeup counters, such as Clinique. Clinique is an excellent line of makeup, won%26#039;t clog pores, cause acne, oil-free, lightweight and has plenty of shades to match your skin color. I have heard good things about Mac, but I know very little about it. Anyways, I would walk through your local Macy%26#039;s or Nordstroms and see if you can%26#039;t get a professional to help you with your skin woes.|||Bare Minerals is perfect for acne prone skin. I%26#039;m not sure if the other brands are as pure. I asked the women who was giving me a facial if she thought using it would be good, and she said it%26#039;s the best foundation because it doesn%26#039;t clog pores. I would recommend buying the starter kit because it comes with a how to video.|||Bare Minerals broke me out and actually made my skin oilier, I found a better brand bee luscious cosmetics liquid powder mineral foundation is really amazing , it has even cleared my skin up. Try them its on line and a reputable company too.|||Mica is bad for your skin. Avoid it at all costs!





Physician%26#039;s Formula has an EXCELLENT talc-free mineral face powder that provides unbeatable coverage.





http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/pickcolo鈥?/a>





This is the best face powder I have ever used. I also have ultra-sensitive, acne prone skin. But Physician%26#039;s Formula is made for women with that skin type.





Don%26#039;t worry about getting that BareMinerals crap. I%26#039;ve used it and it sucks. There are so many better products in the drug store that are just as good for your skin. You just have to do a little research and some label reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment