Friday, January 8, 2010

I need a new foundation, and I was wondering which is best for oily, acne prone skin?

i was considering napoleon perdis, but i%26#039;m still unsure. Currently i%26#039;m using sheer cover, but it doesn%26#039;t really do much for the acne scars on my face and is kinda hard to find my exact skin tone. PLEASE HELP =)


Also, does anyone know of anything that can get rid of Acne Scars?and also, what do you guys use for your acne?|||Rimmel London Stay Matte is really good for oily skin! my sister uses it, she has bad acne! Her DR. told her the best way to clean her face is to cut a lemon in half and scrub her face with the half lemon, it is good for your skin, removes dead skin, and cleans away oil!|||I use to break out every so often and I would use neutrogena skin clearing makeup (its a liquid foundation). I don%26#039;t use it that much anymore because my skin is too dry.





http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment