Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good foundation for acne prone skin?

I DONT LIKE BARE MINERALS - I TRIED IT BUT DON%26#039;T LIKE THE LOOK. NO POWDERS EITHER PLEASE. Powders don%26#039;t work for me because i have dry, acne prone skin. I normally use MAC Studio fix and it does a good job covering imperfections, but I want a foundation that will last all day, wont break me out - (maybe oil free?) not cake up, and have a airbrush look. Please help =)|||prescriptives has a great foundation line.





they custom make your foundation to fit your skin, they can have it oil-free, moisturized, or whatever you%26#039;re into.





their foundations are also talc-free. talc clogs pores, and theirs is great!





their liquid foundation, flawless skin is one of the best that i%26#039;ve tried, and i%26#039;ve gone through a lot of foundations. and they%26#039;re one of my top 2.





for more information you can look at their website:


http://www.prescriptives.com





or visit a prescriptives counter at nordstrom or macys. =]|||Try Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation.





This is actually a great dupe for Studio Fix Fluid except the difference is in price AND, it literally will last you all day. It has full coverage, but the liquid itself isn%26#039;t as thick as MAC%26#039;s (which I personally like). It comes in 2 formulas: Combination/Oily and Normal/Dry. I use both (one in the summer when I%26#039;m super oily and acne prone and the other one for winter when I%26#039;m super dry and my skin is sensitve). It%26#039;s noncomedogenic, so it does very little damage to the skin. I also love that it comes in a very WIIDE range of color. You won%26#039;t have a problem finding your shade.





This stuff is amazing. I haven%26#039;t gone back to studio fix fluid since I got this. I probably will in the future when I have more cash that I want to spend, but for now this stuff works wonders and I%26#039;m super happy.|||I also have dry acne prone skin. I can use bare minerals, though, if I use foundation primer (e.g. Smashbox Photofinish) and concealer underneath (the only concealers I%26#039;ve liked have been Makeup Forever and Lancome Photogenic). If you don%26#039;t want to use bare minerals, try a good concealer underneath a Laura Mercier or Lancome foundation. When looking for new products, finding those labeled %26quot;non-comedogenic%26quot; is much more important than finding those labeled %26quot;oil free%26quot;...some oil free products contain other things that can make you break out.





Note that different things are irritating for different people though...you may have no trouble with a brand that makes others break out, and you may have trouble with something that works for others. Unfortunately, you might have to try a few brands before finding what%26#039;s best for your skin. Just remember to save your receipts. Reputable places like the Lancome counter or Sephora stores *will* accept returns on opened products; just explain that the product irritated your skin. When trying something new, I introduce it for 2 weeks or so, making sure not to change anything else in my skincare regimen, and watch my skin carefully. If I start to have a reaction, I return the product right away.





Good luck!|||Try Clinique superbalanced makeup but it doesnt really last all day


Natio fluid makeup it good and easy to blend and gives a nice look


If you want a foundation to last all day maybe try getting a primer or try Maybelline superstay 16hr foundation it didnt break me out and it stayed on through gym class etc


OR


Try the body shops mineral makeup or physcians formula they have some in liquid form aswel


I currently use the bodyshops mineral makeup with a bit of concealer and bronxer and a primer and it normally lasts my whole day but i just need to touch up a bit at my locker|||i know you said no powders, but im telling u, this stuff is AMAZING- %26quot;everyday minerals%26quot; its not like bare minerals. it doesnt have the bizmuth in it which gives you that shiny look. its 100% minerals, no filler. its great for acne prone skin (like mine)- it does everything you want, plus helps heal acne because of the zinc in it. trust me girl. you can try it for free too, just pay $3 for shipping- no strings. and the sample size they give you lasts like 2 wks each (they give you 3 different samples so you get the right color).





you really should try it!





http://www.everydayminerals.com|||Wash your face with clean and clear purifying face scrub,and then use the day and night face lotion that goes with it.And also buy the steam in shower facial scrub that also goes with it,and use it 2-3 times a week.





Use the Covergirl aquasmooth.It is really light,and covers very well and looks natural.It doesn%26#039;t feel heavy.But once when mine was almost gone and getting old it starting going on weird and unsmooth..


But it looks airbrushed,and doesn%26#039;t clog my pores or make my face oily... :]|||dont use mac- it will clog up your pores like no other


i use clinique..its oil free and itsss veryyy helpful


i havent had a problem with it at all and they have a lot of shades and its not too heavy..looks very natural|||I used clinique and it irritated my skin, the only foundation that has ever done it%26#039;s job for me is Lancome Teint Idole. Great coverage and noncomodogenic the only down side is the price - $38!|||You can watch commercials and save money to buy amazing foundations like Olay.|||use paint shop pro!





mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agx7xghbFavZMObs82tAu_Psy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090222231011AA0A6Wu|||Revlon Colourstay does wonders!|||Revlon ColorStay, the one for oily/combination skin!|||clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment