Friday, January 8, 2010

Sensitive and acne prone skin products that work???

I have been suffering with acne for about 11 years now and have been to many, many different dermatologists. I have been prescribed lots of things. I tried proactiv, antibiotics, and am currently using Retin-A. I still have daily breakouts. I use purpose cleanser (johnson %26amp;johnson) and also purpose moisturizer. I was just wondering if there was anything else out there that I did not know about that might help my extremely sensitive, acne prone skin.|||I personally use Tea Tree Oil types because it is well-known for its drawing properties, meaning it draws the infection (the pimple) out. I also use it on my acne regularly because it reduces the redness within hours of putting it on, and it works amazingly on my pimples to keep them away. It%26#039;s very safe and doesn%26#039;t hurt at all.. It is 100% natural with no %26quot;fake%26quot; additives in it or anything like that... Best of all it is cheap and easy to find, such as at Walgreens (if you have one around), or at stores that sell health-foods and natural medicines. It is a very common home remedy and is very handy in medicine cabinets or First Aid Kits because it is a %26quot;cure-all%26quot; meaning it is not just for one thing in particular, it can help with many things.





I use it, and I love it. ProActiv didn%26#039;t work for me, and toothpaste I have saw people say they have gotten %26quot;toothpaste burns%26quot; from the chemicals found in it I wouldn%26#039;t suggest trying it... but this stuff has pretty much done the trick. I have really sensitive skin, and also Eczema from time to time.. but this has not bothered my skin at all





Goodluck :)|||some suggestions are -





if you put tooth paste on a pimple it wil go away, it sounds crazy but it works .... but it doesnt stop breakouts......





i use clean and clear it works but it leaves your skin all dry so pass lotion after .|||i ahd the same problem, and finally after years my dermatologist gave me a combination that worked. it is Tazorac (a cream you put on in the morning), Benzoclin (a cream you put on at night), and a pill you take once or twice a day (sorry, cant remember what the pills name is). now my acne is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment