Friday, January 8, 2010

Is Etee Lauder foundation good for very pale acne prone skin?

i have really pale acne prone skin with scars and need a good foundation to cover this. One which would not melt off and go greasy after a few hours, i need really good coverage and a foundation that wont make me look orange.|||yes. I love that foundation! it%26#039;s really good





Please answer mine?





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||As Acne is prone to oily skin more than dry skin you want to work with your skin type with foundation. Dry skin can get away with liquid foundations, and oily skin works best with powders.





I don%26#039;t know absolutely loads about Estee Lauders foundations, except I did use a powder one once in %26#039;Transparent%26#039; that worked beautifully, my favourite all time foundation. Althought it was quite expensive. It had excellent coverage.





Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is my favourite cheaper alternative foundation and I think works quite well with both types of skin, unless it is very very greasy.





Remember when you pick your shade of foundation to try three shades with the testers. One that you think you are, one a shade darker and one a shade lighter. Make a mark of each one on your cheek or the back of your hand and wait a few minutes. The one that fades the best is the right one for your skin tone. Good Luck!|||Hey.. I have acne prone skin to and i%26#039;ve used estee lauder double wear liquid foundation, and it covers really well! I would definatly recommend it, make sure u get colour matched properly tho as i%26#039;ve been given one before which was way too dark for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment