Friday, January 8, 2010

Skin products for acne prone skin please?

I have been breaking out on chin, neck %26amp; cheeks. My entire face is itchy under the surface %26amp; has tiny bumps.





Does anybody have recommended products that have worked for you?





I also have chapped lips and oily hair - OMG!





I used to get a cortisone shot directly in my pimples from the derm - anybody been there done that?





HELP PLEASE!|||I used st. Ives medicted that contained 0.5% salicylic acid. That was 2 months ago and my skin is clearer and doe not itch anymore.





Chapped lips-lip balm and drink more water if you are not drinking enough now.





Hair-I have the opposite problem but maybe this site can help http://health.howstuffworks.com/home-rem鈥?/a>|||If you want a short term solution to your acne problems, cortisone shots and prescription drugs are the best way to go.





However, if you are tired of the side effects and tired of constantly looking in the mirror and popping your pimples, you need to change you diet!





I%26#039;ve found a great article called the %26quot;3 Simple Steps To Get Rid Of Acne Permanently%26quot; that shows you the general guidelines here.





http://ezinearticles.com/?3-Simple-Steps-To-Get-Rid-Of-Acne-Permanently%26amp;id=1203444





For me, following those 3 steps worked wonders for my acne and for many of my friends.





BUT if you%26#039;re looking for a specific product, my recommendation would be supplementation system


designed exclusive for acne sufferers.





One that%26#039;s been getting a lot of attention lately can be found here:





http://Clearskinsecret.com





These guys claim that their ingredients are as effective as prescription without the side effects.





But using this internal acne product only part of the picture. You need to combine that with a good diet. And that is the key to my success to clear skin. hope that helps!|||Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was hardly visible. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/|||Proactive rocks for skin. Medicated lip balm and better shampoo.|||Try Pro-Activ. It actually works better than other products. There are only three simple steps. Just buy it %26amp; See!|||This stuff is wonderful.








www.claycleanse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment