Friday, January 8, 2010

Is MAC makeup good for acne prone skin?

I have acne prone skin, and I use MAC foundations and studio fix, and Im wondering if that is making my skin worse? Any other makeup brand suggestions I can use that is good for acne prone skin?|||no merle norman is the best kind of makeup for your skintype.|||Bare Essentials. i use it and it really works good. its just powder and it covers like no other.|||hate to tell you the truth...make up makes skin worse if you are acne prone....





how do i know?? i have an acne problem and used soooo much money on skin care and buying make up to cover it up...it only got worse.





best thing to do is: to eat super healthy and keep your face as clean and you can...dont keep using make up to clog your pores, they need to breathe|||MAC is very oily makeup. If you think it is making your skin worse it might be because of the oils. Try a mineral makeup like Bare Essentials.|||I%26#039;m a little defensive over MAC. It is really good make-up and I don%26#039;t think that everyone that wears it looks like clowns. It all depends on how you wear it. But if I were you I would talk to someone who knows what they are talking about. Ask some make-up artist that work for MAC and see what is best for your skin type. As long as you wash your face daily and take care of it with a nice moisturizer you will be okay. You just need to take care of it. I%26#039;m right there with you. I have to wash my face every night before I go to bed other wise I will wake up with some serious white mountain tops on my face.|||There really aren%26#039;t good make-ups for acne-prone skin (I suffer from this problem, thanks to the Wonderful World of Genetics). Anything that%26#039;s going to cover up your pores and increase the chances that something could get covered up and stuck in there is going to increase the acne chance. What I do is wash my face morning and evening, and use exfoliating soaps, and use acne prevention creme every morning. It helps.|||Bare Escentals is a great brand for your skin type. My mom breaks out in redness when she applies any other brand of makeup, but with Bare Escentals, it doesn%26#039;t happen. It is because unlike other brands, Bare Escentals goes on over your skin, like another layer, and doesn%26#039;t soak into it. My mom absolutely loves it, and I even steal it, now and then.|||MAC is bad for your skin.|||merle norman is the best makeup for your skintype, they just got in nw skincare for acne too.|||NOOOOO not at all! Mac is stage makeup! That stuff is so thick aand gets caked on, not to mention girls who wear the stuff look like clowns. honestly, stay away from that stuff, and while you have break outs, do not try to cover it up, that only makes it worse, and spreads it around. Use a good ance cleanser, like proactive, or acne-free, and when your skin clears up, you won%26#039;t need foundation. Good luck girly, and remember if you don%26#039;t want a face full of acne scars, stop making it worse by wearing foundation and cover-up.|||i heard it isnt but bare Escentals is! i bought it and like it says it improves your skin. while it is hidding blemishes it is also healing acne and preventing new pimples from forming. it is also a very natural look with beautiful results. it is the only makeup that actually gave me these type of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment