Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats a good shampoo/conditioner for those with sensitive, acne prone skin?

I have noticed lots of tiny bumps forming on my forehead and around my temples and have concluded that it must be because of my shampoo and conditioner. I am using Nature%26#039;s Gate moisturizing shampoo and aussie moisturizing conditioner because I have dry hair. Are there any good shampoos and conditioners for drier hair that might not be so bad on my skin?|||you just need to do a good control for oily hair. use less moisturizers, go for gel-like, glycerin-based, lighter shampoos. and you need to clean the oil in your skin too, but that%26#039;s no big news of course.|||Try a Natural or organic shampoo, they don%26#039;t have harmful chemicals most shampoos have and are safer for your skin and oceans.|||neutrogeuna

No comments:

Post a Comment