Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best face wash to use for oily-acne prone skin??

something not too expensive....like that you could buy at target or walmart. thanks!|||I have had severe issues with acne since the summertime 2007. Every week, I%26#039;d get 3 new zits. I started eating certain foods that are supposedly good for skin and I looked into Proactiv. Proactiv is expensive so I wanted to go with that as a last resort. Then I found out what makes that stuff so effective (it%26#039;s the content of active ingredient, benzoyl peroxide) and researched on that as well. Lemme make this short before I bore ya. You don%26#039;t have to get that stuff. Save your money! That major acne-fighting ingredient is in a lot of skin care products- just look. So, I decided to just buy products with that ingredient in it such as Clean %26amp; Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser and Neutrogena Clear Pore鈩?Cleanser/Mask (4.2 fl. oz. tube). The former dried out part of my skin (because it has 10% bp) while the latter worked on my skin perfectly! This one has 3.5% bp and is an acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways鈥揳s a daily cleanser or as a mask. I usually use it as a mask. EVER SINCE I used this on a regular basis, my skin cleared up, all my acne went away within 2 days and I haven%26#039;t had new acne since! I%26#039;m so happy with my complexion now and I%26#039;ve gotten many compliments on the difference of my skin.


I have shared this with so many people because I know how it is to have so much acne and try so many products just for them not to work. This may not be the product for everyone. I have oily, acne-prone skin. For those with dry, normal or combination skin, using a product with ANY amount of bp may dry out your skin further or make it worse.


I also recommend Equate Acne Treatment Cream (1 oz tube) if any zits do appear and you need to get rid of them fast. This is the Wal-mart brand version of Clean %26amp; Clear%26#039;s vanishing cream. You put a tiny dollop of it on the zit.|||cetaphil!!!! they have a type for all and they have one for normal to oily. It%26#039;s non irritating, non drying, is simple and easy, doesn%26#039;t smell bad, cheap for such a large bottle, works!|||Definitely Nuetrogena Acne Wash. Its the orange stuff. I%26#039;ve been using this for 12 years on my oily skin and it is the best I%26#039;ve ever found.|||Clearasil face wash is good stuff.|||neutrogena face wash stuff that looks orange :) my doctor dude told me about it.|||get the wave!!


by nuetrogena!!


or any oil free face wash..it should say on the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment