Monday, April 26, 2010

Best foundation primer for acne prone skin?

What is the best foundation primer for acne prone skin? I also have oilyness in my t-zone. It can be anything found at drugstores or Ulta. I don%26#039;t have a Sephora. :(


Thanks!|||I use Smashbox Photo Finish primer... it%26#039;s the best.|||Your skin is already oily, so there is no need for pre- foundation cream. Pre- foundation cream in my opinion is a waste of money and is targetted to older women who have dry skin with age. Generally any young person who applies cream before they apply their foundation is setting themselves up to break out. Apply moisturizer before you go to bed, wash your face in the morning and apply the foundation, and of course, always make sure to wash it off before you go to bed.|||There%26#039;s a foundation primer by Tarte that%26#039;s supposed to be great. You can order from Sephora online, I do it all the time.|||Neutrogena|||KORRES FACE PRIMER. ITS ORGANIC TOO|||idk but proactive has a foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment