Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A really good foundation for my acne prone skin?

I KNOW Im not suppose to cake on make up as they say but I have no other way to cover up my acne scars and my pimples. I use a Maybeline conceler and then use an Almay foundation and sometimes just switch it up and it makes me break out more. I have hard time trying to find my color to blend into my skin color and they all feel greasy and wear off easily. Is there a foundation or a powder that will help me cover my scars and not make me break out as much? Ive heard about Bare Minerals but does it actually COVER up acne scars and pimple like %26#039;they say they do%26#039;. Does ANY know ANYTHING?|||best makeup for acne prone skin:


bareminerals. i also have acne prone skin and i used to use clinique (which was really oily) bareminerals covers up everything and is very light and wont clog pores. i have been using it for about 3 months and love it. (just make sure to read the instructions or you will end up putting on too much) ive noticed that i havent been breaking out as much as i normally did.





getting rid of acne:


i also use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 2 times a day, Toner, and Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer 2 times a day. (i always would break out with OTC products but i dont with these) and then 1time a week i use a mudd masque to clean out my pores. and then i drink at least 3bottles of water a day.|||I use physicians formula, I have combination skin and I love their line of makeup. It doesn%26#039;t make me break out, I%26#039;ve found that ever since I use it in combination with a scrub daily-my face has less pimples and is smoother to the touch. I also use a moisturizer from Avon that is designed for combination skin at night and during the daytime. Hope this helps!!|||dream matte mousse is really good and it blends in great if you don%26#039;t want to spend a lot of money|||bare minerals has relatively good coverage. you should go to sephora and try it out. be sure to use the correct brush-- kabuki!|||You need to try bareminerals! It is not caked on, and it looks natural. I also have acne, and ever since i used bareminerals, i haven%26#039;t had many breakouts and the foundation covers up great! use the maximum coverage brush to do most of the work!|||Use Accutane, it should help to clear up your severe acne.


You can get a prescription from your dermatologist.


It%26#039;s a pill you take daily to control the acne.





As for foundations, I would recommend any oil free one from Bobbi Brown, MAC, NARS, Estee Lauder or Clinique.





Or you could use a POWDER FOUNDATION because it%26#039;s powder, and not foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment