Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make up for oily acne prone skin?

I need new makeup.... but nothing seems to work for me. I have pretty oily skin, especially as the day goes on so i usually look nice in the morning but by the end of the day all my makeup is rubbed off. I also get acne but mainly have ance spots from old zits. I need a good foundation to cover it up and i was wondering what would work best for me, maybe cream powder? im not sure though.


oh and p.s. i%26#039;ve tried bare minerals...not a fan.|||Sarah





You first need to address this issue with oily skin. I recommend and use Coonobabe





For the oily skin use either their Kepaya (papaya cleanser) or Pepino (cucumber based) cleanser followed by either their Savila toner, Seng %26amp; Sang toner. After washing with cleanser, I pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. I repeat this on hot/humid days, but it%26#039;s worth it since my skin is clean to the touch now. Suggest you stay away from acne cleansers since those tend to be as harsh as hand soap. Every time I%26#039;ve used them my skin would get bone dry, flaky, and itchy. Strangely, my skin would start to over produce oil, and get breakouts with super dry skin. So I don%26#039;t use those anymore.


For foundation suggest you try their Savila base, then lightly top it off with their Happy Ending powder. Try to avoid putting on blush, just stick to lipstick/gloss, eyeshadow and some light foundation applications. Hope this helps.


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, do not test on animals - a must for me.|||stop wearing makeup.


thats why you have the acne that you have and oily skin because by using cover up or foundation like every day your clogging your pores so just stop using that and just use cream. like when you wake up in the morning put cream on your face and THATS IT! if you wanna put like eyeliner or mascara or eyeshadow on then go ahead but dont put cover up or foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment