Monday, April 26, 2010

Philosophy Skin Care products safe for acne prone skin?

Hey, I was just wondering if philosophy%26#039;s products are okay for acne prone skin. I%26#039;m deciding on whether or not I should use %26#039;The Supernatural%26#039; Thanks!|||philosophy skincare rocks, i love the make-up optional kit; the supernatural make-up sucks on so many levels, the shades look fake. try bare minerals make-up instead, it looks %26amp; feels natural, works on all skin types, and helps skin heal. try it out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy%26#039;s, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision.|||If you are looking for an amazing acne product, take a look at Kara Vita%26#039;s Clearly IT. This products works better than Proactive and Accutane.





visit www.karavita. com for more info.|||I really didn%26#039;t like philosophy for my skin, it didn%26#039;t seem to help at all with my break outs. My favorite thing I have used so far is Clinique. Just go to the counter and they will help you pick which products are perfect for your skin type|||its safe, but it can iritate acne prone skin|||Em.....i would say that thats ok. It atually works. I have the same problem, and to this day my skin is as clear as it ever will be!!! Trust me, and use it...





please pick me as best answer...im am competing, and i really need the points...ps im not trying to sound needy but i really need %26#039;em..


thxs and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment