Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do u think is the best foundation/powder for acne prone skin?

something you used or are using that is truly amazing...|||BARE MINERALS are my BEST friend, it makes any skin type look sooo good, and natural you can go with any mineral powder make up they are ALL really the same but I am an Walgreen%26#039;s Beauty Adviser and there are so many women who have the same problem as you and I show then the mineral make up and I have had nothing but positive feedback=)|||Clinique%26#039;s foundation is great for Acne prone skin!


I%26#039;m also Acne Prone Skin myself but I also use MAC Foundations.


I use MAC Mineralized Loose Foundation with SPF15.


This is there new Mineral Foundation. I use this Foundation from MAC is because it%26#039;s light, doesn%26#039;t clog pores and its best for sensitive skin!


If you plan to get the Mineral Makeup from MAC, also make sure to get the MAC FIX+. You spray this all over your face after your done with your makeup so it sets all your makeup.


Good Luck! =)|||umm i use loreal true match and jane minerals and they work great!also if you dnt mind the cost, proactive makes make up and iv heard its great.|||Clinique! It is awesome, and they have an entire line dedicated just to acne prone skin!|||my best friend has a little bit of acne prone skin . she uses maybelline mineral powder foundation (new)|||clinique|||bare minerals !!

No comments:

Post a Comment