Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which birthcontrol pill is good for acne prone skin?

im taking ortho tri cycline and am breaking out with acne on my face and back. What kind of birth control should i take that will not make me break out so much. Ive only taken it for 3 weeks now and thats when the breakouts got worse..i heard that low estrogen pills are best ???|||Yasmin definitly. Most doctors wont recommed it for birth control, it%26#039;s not as effective as other birth controls but it definitly helps with problem skin.|||If you just started taking it you should give it more time to get into your system. When I first started taking my birth control pill which is ortho tri cyclen lo... I broke out horribly and almost stopped taking it. But, after a month or so...it cleared up my skin. It takes up to three months for your body to adjust to ANY birth control pill. I would wait at least the recommended three months before giving up.|||yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment