Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best make-up foundation to use on acne prone skin for more coverage and for a more natural look?

For acne-prone skin you want a foundation that is oil free and that is non-comedogenic (won%26#039;t clog your pores). In my opinion, the best and most affordable product is Maybelline%26#039;s Pure Makeup. It%26#039;s a shine free foundation that is largely water-based. Just don%26#039;t layer it on too thick - it will cake like any other foundation.|||Being a beauty consultant with Mary Kay, I would suggest our Med. Foundation. It will not clog pores! I would also suggest that you get on a good Skin Care Program for your skin type. By cleaning your face twice a day will help control your out breaks.|||Something oil-free.


I think %26quot;Pure%26quot; by Cover Girl is good.|||I use Sheer Cover for redness. It covers GREAT and doesn%26#039;t really look heavier than other foundations. www.sheercover.com|||Go to Estee-Lauder. They have the best foundation and will help you find your match.|||use oil free base best one is wet-n-wild been using it for years now with little brake out.|||Of course you want to have a water based formula. Even if you have a foundation that%26#039;s dermatologist tested, it%26#039;s not a guarantee that it won%26#039;t break you out. My simple advice is when you find a foundation you like, make sure and apply a skin primer first. This will help the makeup to adhere to the skin. Also, make sure and apply the foundation with a foundation brush for the ultimate coverage without using a lot of product. The best primers I%26#039;ve found are by MAC and Smashbox.|||I love True-Match..best stuff i think..|||Mary Kay|||I%26#039;ve found that bare essentials is really good. Its mineral powder and tends to stay on pretty long unless you touch your face a lot. I have really bad problems with foundation, by the end of the day I have bad breakouts everywhere. I havent gotten a pimple yet from it and I dont even have to wash my face at night. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment