Monday, April 26, 2010

What foundation has the best coverage and also is good with oily/acne prone skin???

I have tried everything out there from maybelline, bare minerals, mary kay, cover girl, loreal, and ulta brand make up and they either make my skin break out, make my skin more oily, or do not cover well at all. I always go back to revlon colorstay because it covers the best but at times makes my skin oily.


I don%26#039;t want anything extremely expensive, please let me know your suggestions, thanks!|||go back to revlon colorstay it%26#039;s the best, i have tried it all even dermablend...had to return it.





i also have combination/oily skin, it%26#039;s the best coverage out there. i use it to cover my freckles and set it with clinique superpowder no one knows i%26#039;ve got freckles.


revlon makes colorstay foundation in combination/oily skin and normal/dry skin make sure you get the combination/oily and try setting it with powder|||cover girl|||I like neutrogena foundation. They have one with medicated acne medication in it, to prevent acne.|||Bareminerals|||I would say Covergirl True Blend. They have a powder and a liquid. I use the Powder. I find it covers very well and does not leave your skin oily at all. Its about $9.00.|||bare essencials.


mac.|||merle norman|||the body shop foundation and pressed powder|||i am the same way. i have tried everything. My skin is horrible its constantly oily. what i use is covergirl continuous wear. its in a small tube type thing and works well. i put it on right after i put my moisturizer on which is kinda oily and after i put my foundation on i put my powder bronzer on and my skin looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment