Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's a good skin care routine for people with oily and acne prone skin?

im already using st. ives apricot scrub........anything else? No proactive or anything like that plz...........10 pts to the best answer!!!!!!!!!|||Cetaphil is great for oily and dry skin.|||I%26#039;d have to say that proactiv is truely the best one out there. I use it and in about 2 to 3 days, my skin was nearly perfectly clear. second to Proactiv, I%26#039;d use Neutrogeana foaming cleanser, very refreshing!|||Your skin sounds like mine... this is my routine:


Morning- PanOxyl face wash (about $7 Wal-Mart or Drugstores).


Moisturizer with sunblock Neutrogena Visably Even.





Evening- Wash with PanOxyl again.


Astringent to clean any missed dirt.


PanOxyl Acne Gel Spot Treatment ($6?).





Once a week- Mint Julep mud Mask.


St. Ives Apricot Scrub.





PanOxyl is prescription stregnth, but you can get it over the counter. If the PanOxyl becomes too drying I use it every other day and switch off with a normal cleanser like Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash.





Proactiv didn%26#039;t work for me. My skin became immune to it pretty quickly.|||use a product that has triclosan in it .some clean and clear products have it in it. also i like the neutrogena wave.|||proactiv works, but dries ur skin!


tryy: biore, neutrogena, and SOAP. :]


email me for more in detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment