Monday, April 26, 2010

I have oily and acne prone skin, whats the best kind of foundation for me?

i%26#039;m looking for a foundation that will cover my blemishes and lasts all day while keeping my oily skin under control. someting that will make my skin look flawless :) that is also not too pricey. thanks!|||Dream Matte Mouse. It%26#039;s a little thicker than liquid. And you can buy a powder to go with it too. It looks like a little container, but it lasts a while. I had a friend that had some really bad acne and she used this make up and got me hooked on it. I never knew she had acne until after she took the make up off.|||I usually end up starting on sale and sampling tons products. Do what seems right and Im pretty sure your instinct will be best.|||Mineral make-up is the best for u babe


try l%26#039;oreals true match minerals.


great coverage, from the tiniest amount


and it doesnt look cakey


:]|||get a foundation with benzoyl peroxide. it will help acne too.





hope i helped!





answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Hands down and across the board the %26quot;ONLY%26quot; product that has ever truly worked and lasted the entire day for me is:





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>











http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>|||Try the Revlon foundation,


I heard it last all day and they have some for Oily Skin\





From Sephora you can try Make Up For Ever makeup, they last long and they also have some for oily skin|||I dont know if $30 is pricey but Estee Lauder maximum coverage foundation works really well and one tube can last up to 6 month%26#039;s or longer because you don%26#039;t need a lot and it will make your skin look flawless and most of the time they have a free gift with purchase. so then you get extra stuff like lipstick,eye shadow,Mascara for free! A little tip always use a oil free moisture lotion first so foundation will glide on easier:)

No comments:

Post a Comment