Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want to switch to mineral make-up, will it make my sensitive acne prone skin break out more?

i was thinking about going to sephora and looking at their bareminerals selection...but are there any other places where I could get it as well? Maybe specific brands that you like?





I cannot wear any drug store brands like maybeline, or cover girl because they make me break out!!|||Mineral make-up is supposed to let your skin breathe more, so it would be less-likely to make your acne prone skin break out. Have you tried using natural make-up, as it isn%26#039;t full of chemicals to affect your sensitive skin. Hope this helps.|||It really depends on YOUR specific skin type. Mineral makeup is designed to not be so heavy on your skin, and to allow your skin more %26quot;breathing%26quot; room. I use Bare Minerals and it doesn%26#039;t break me out at all, and most people I know--it didn%26#039;t breaak them out, and it is the number one bestselling mineral makeup in America, so obviously a lot of other people agree that it is good. If you see any starting signs of acne, then stop using it, and switch back to your old face makeup routine.





Hope I helped!





-Erica|||It depends. You could try switching to mineral make-up but if you start seeing signs of acne than you should switch to what you %26#039;ve had before. You wouldn%26#039;t want to use a product that would make you break out. I use annabelle products which i highly recommend.|||Bareminerals is good. I use it and if anything it should make your skin better. And although I don%26#039;t recommend it, I even sleep in it sometimes and I don%26#039;t break out.|||Oh i%26#039;m 18 and i have the SAME problem. I switched to bare minerals and honestly it is SOO much better. I highly suggest you try that instead. :)|||bare minerals is good, itll cover your acne well and not hurt it

No comments:

Post a Comment