Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best moisturizer for someone with acne prone skin, no present acne, but very sensitive.?

I use oil of olay and i think that%26#039;s a good company but really anything you try just get something that says for oily skin ( weather your skin id oily or not ) or anything that%26#039;s not heavy, something that goes on real thin. This way it wont clog your pores ( that%26#039;s what its doing )





Good Luck|||Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30|||Acne are the most common skin problem, which usually appear in the teenage due to hormonal imbalance in the body. Oily skin is more prone to get pimples and acne on it. When the problem is severe acne can appear on the neck, face, back, shoulders, chest and arms.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||Aveeno!|||try this site http://acnefreein3dayswithoutpaying.weebly.com/index.html


it work really fast and almost all of my acne was cleared up in one week of doing this stuff . (it also discuses about the causes of dry acne prone skin)|||Eucerin i have the same pro. that stuff works really really good|||I personally use Oil of Olay Moisturizing cream with SPF15 and for face wash I use St Ives Apricot Scrub. I%26#039;ve been using the same combination for YEARS now and I%26#039;ll never switch!! You definitely need to look for things that say %26quot;sensitive skin%26quot; on it, which both of the products I mentioned have that, because that%26#039;s what I use. Aveeno is also a great line of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment