Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best makeup for acne prone skin?

I would like my skin to look glowing and fresh. but I break out easily. I have combination skin. very oily around the T-zone. I%26#039;ve found that powder highlights the hairs on my face. but i would like it to look glowing and natural. Thank you all so much! :)|||I think Neutrogena is really great if you have problem skin! it%26#039;s a little more expensive, but they hav all kinds of different products and depending on where you buy it they can have a pretty good selection of colors! hope that helps!|||Actually, you should begin w/proper care of your skin. From your description, it sounds like you have sensitive skin. Check out aularale.com/7002 - they have everything for people with sensitive skin. Also, drink more water and eat more fruit and veggies.|||origins makes a good liquid foundation called stay tuned its for combination skin ive been using it for about 2 years and it hasn%26#039;t gave me break outs its also all natural and its very light so it allows your skin to breathe i also have a very oily t-zone and it helps cut down the oils a bit.


http://www.origins.com/templates/product鈥?/a>|||firstly, dont use bare minerals!!!!! its horrible. I tried it on today and it was so caky and was such a mask. I thought i tried it one once before, but I really tried on this product called AlisonRaffaele which is also a mineral make up, now that one is great and less$. Just stick it easy and get covergirl trublend. It covers fairly well and doesnt make a whole in your purse.|||fact: bare minerals is the number one mineral makeup in the world.





my mom uses it and now she looks more natural.she says that when she uses it, she can%26#039;t feel anything, meaning, it%26#039;s very light and doesn%26#039;t clog your pores.





you can buy it at bare escentuals or sephora or their website which are:|||Bare minerals. I had the exact same problems as you, and after using it for awhile, my face doesn%26#039;t look as bad as it used to be. My acne even cleared up a little bit. Just don%26#039;t go overboard on it.


If you decide to get it, use the mineral veil under the foundation to get rid of the oil even more.





(Ah ha ha. The irony...I just contradicted the post above me.)|||It%26#039;s really hard to look glowing instead of greasy when it comes to oily skin. I just started using Sephora%26#039;s mineral makeup and it really works! It doesn%26#039;t clog my pores and looks natural. I%26#039;m sure any mineral makeup would work just as well. Good luck :)|||Bare Minerals...just like a lot of other girls have said. Stay away from liquid foundation!|||well my doctor told me that clinique was it is the best and gives lots of coverage ;p|||i had the same problem like urs. But since the ime i started using %26quot;sheer cover%26quot; the problem is no more a problem. its again a mineral make-up which does wonders to ur skin. u can check the website out. i have%26#039;n yet tried bare minerals but have heard a lot of girls saying some good stuffs abt it. just dont use liquid make-up but instead go for mineral make-up.|||anything that is light and something that your skin will breathe in i recommend ella bache foundation why? because it has full coverage and your skin still breathes in it and it is also sunblock. do not use to much powder as it will block you skin up and make it worse try 2stick to natural things.|||I actually think bare minerals is great for acne. But i love pure makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment