Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best skin care and make-up for very oily, acne-prone skin?

What would you suggest as the best skin care and make up for very very oily and acne-prone skin on a woman? What make-up is best that gives full coverage for scarring?|||Clear.Now from Artistry is the best I%26#039;ve found..... Check out all their products... I get them at http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password beauty|||I have really oily skin and i tried mineral foundation but my face still looked oily and the make up didn%26#039;t last long. I use an oil free foundation that has medicine in it that prevents breakouts, I think its by neutrogena. I apply pressed powder over that with a sponge and it helps reduce shine|||u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its awesome!!! it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...they have this stuff u can put on under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil as its produced...they also have stuff u can put on scars that literally fills them back up to skin level and then when u airbrush over them they nearly disappear...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin..anywho, hope i helped...=)|||As far as skin care goes I here that resveratrol is really good for the skin.Here%26#039;s a website where you can get it for a free trial.They also have some other skin care/acne products on a trial basis.Try it before you buy.I here it%26#039;s really good


http://healthybody.beauty303.com/|||I used to have oily skin, the avene toner really keeps my face shine free. And do not use scrubs on your face, it just produces more sebum. Use a gel cleanser, and oil free moisturizer.|||Mark.


has a acne treatment foundation and its amazing,it works,you start seeing results in just 4 days or less.the only problem is that if you stop using it you will brake out again.|||Use Bare Minerals and proactive... you cant go wrong. proactive even has a product that will lighten the dark spots on your face(left behind by acne or sun damage). and they have a few good moisturizers for oily skin.|||Nature has its best and permanent cure, try to spend your precious time in looking at my video in you tube. Home made cure for your acne in less than 3 days naturally.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxMIvMDBV鈥?/a>|||loreal minerals are very very good|||use mineral foundation from laura mercier.|||i use bare minerals...its expensive but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment