Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have oily acne prone skin, please give me ideas of foundation to buy at the department store/mall tomorrow.?

I prefer the high end brands, and I%26#039;m using some of my Xmas money to splurge on the Perfect foundation and concealer for my oily, fair skin. It needs to have decent coverage but NOT look cakey! I have the option of exchanging the off color foundion and concealer I recieved for Christmas from Clinique. Please help and thank you all for helping me. Have a great night!|||i have acne prone skin too and with good skin care i found that mineral powders work better for me but you kinda have to find which one works best for you and be sure to really get it all off at night|||i have oily, acne prone skin too .


for concealer , i use stuff from the bodyshop ,


maybelline works good too !


and for foundation i use maybelline mineral powder . i love it :] its so light it doesnt feel like your wearing makeup, %26amp; its definately not cakey ! it gives great coverage too !





hope this helps ! :]


-kaat,|||i love lancome%26#039;s teint idol ultra its $40 at sephora but it last all day,gives the perfect coverage its buildible and it never looks caky.i don%26#039;t know if their range of shades is good for you because i have olive toned skin so i don%26#039;t know much about fair skin make up.just go to sephora and they will know.don%26#039;t use m.a.c studio fix fluid though,i used it and it broke me out terribly,i had to got to my derm and be put on antibiotics and retin-a because of how bad my skin go.good luck:)|||Bare Minerals foundation is suppose to be the best for those prone to breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment