Monday, April 26, 2010

Can I use a sugar scrub even if I have acne-prone skin?

The scrub is just a mixture of granulated sugar and olive oil.|||I think anything abrasive will inflame your already super-sensitive skin. I know it is tempting to feel that it is smooth, but I would use a kinder method like a mud mask, which is at least cooling.|||I wouldnt reccomend it because it might irritate your skin making it even more red and acne prone. Probably best waiting for your acne to go down a bit before using a sugar scrub and make sure you use gentle circular motions.


May i reccomend neutrogena wave cleanser. Its great for acne prone skin because it gives you a more deeper clean than a scrub and its more gentle and ever since i started using it my skin has been so soft and super clear :)





Or you could try a clay mask|||I think that would aggrivate your skin and probably increase breakouts|||doesnt sound good use the tea tree oil facial scrub from the body shop.it works great for acne prone skin|||If you aren%26#039;t having a breakout it should be ok to use, but I%26#039;d be really careful.|||id assume you could. you should ask your doctor first.


just incase(:

No comments:

Post a Comment