Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best face wash and lotion for someone with sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin?

I%26#039;d recommend Cetaphil. Both the face wash and the moisturizing cream are gentle, and work well without causing additional irritations or breakouts. It was recommended to me by both my dermatologist as well as several friends and we all swear by it.





Hope you can try it, and good luck!|||I have the same thing. Clean %26amp; Clear makes a moisturizer with an acne medication in it:





http://www.cleanandclear.com/products/fa鈥?/a>





It works great on my skin.|||Cetaphil. Its what I use.|||im using murad and have sensitive skin but its working so yea maybe try that kit|||Good old Noxzema. Trust me.|||Dove soap and nutrogena moisturizer|||Hi,


Well I have very sensitive skin and I have used Proactiv for 3 months and it has worked miracles...so try it





Elisabeth|||Go to your local Clinique counter, they can design a skin care plan just for you. Products may not be cheep, but they really do work and are actually good for your skin, instead of most of the stuff you buy at the drug store. (no, I don%26#039;t work for Clinqiue).|||I started using the Liquidity Skin Care Enhancement system recently and found that it works great. My Face has never felt better. My Daughter also uses it and she is totally hooked on it. If you would like more information on the products contact me.|||Proactive solution is great because it is a three step process with a face wash, a retoning toner, and a hydrating lotion. $19.99





The cheaper!, version of that is AcneFree $10.00!





Good Luck! =)|||honestly I really like oil of olay it had the gentle daily face scrub and there are night creams too there is so much to pick from I currently have 4 of the products in home as of now and It works great for me and I have tried the expensive stuff too it still out weights the others!|||Mary Kay has several formulas that can be customized to fit your needs. For a free personal consultation, send me a message from my web site. http://www.marykay.com/realius|||I LOVE Neutrogena Healthy Skin Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and it works amazing and never leaves me dry.|||I tried that proactive stuff and found it to be almost completely useless. ALMOST - while trying it out I found that I LOVE the blue bottle of %26quot;primer%26quot; you%26#039;re supposed to use just before the lotion. It%26#039;s the only part of the product that has been truly beneficial.





I had really dry peely skin and when I use this it will keep it clear for the entire day. I just rub it in by hand. Lotion would not help me, as it would absorb into my skin too rapidly which would start peeling again.





My advice:





1.) Stay away from anything with sugar or corn syrup


2.) Use the proactive blue primer/toner stuff





This has done wonders for me. I had really bad skin and now I%26#039;m pretty clear for the most part. The sugar is REALLY bad though.

No comments:

Post a Comment