Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best makeup for oily and acne-prone skin?

Whatever you do, don%26#039;t buy a foundation that%26#039;s from the drugstore. Most of them have poor colors, bad formulations, etc. I%26#039;ve tried TONS of drugstore foundations...they all made me break out.





I%26#039;d say go to a mall and look around. If you can, bring a friend because they can see if the foundation%26#039;s too light, too dark, too pink, etc. when you can%26#039;t. My fav brands are Clinique and Prescriptives (I%26#039;ve got the same kind of skin as you, by the way). I also love Clinique%26#039;s skin care!





If you%26#039;re talking about other makeup besides foundation, then it%26#039;s okay to get something from the drugstore. Blush COULD be a problem. But right now I%26#039;m using Covergirl%26#039;s bronzer and I%26#039;m not breaking out.





Since your foundation is your most important part of your makeup, it%26#039;s okay to spend a little for the one that%26#039;s right for you. :]|||You%26#039;re welcome. Good luck in finding your best makeup! :] Report Abuse
|||i think purpleish pink eye shadow will do ooh and some light pink siny lip gloss|||BARE MINERALS... BEST MAKE UP EVER.... SOO PURE.... I USED TO HAVE BREAK OUTS LIKE NO OTHER.... AFTER USING BM FOR A WHILE.... I NOTICED THAT I STARTED TO GET LESS BREAK OUTS AND THE MAKE UP TRULY COVERS IMPERFECTIONS.... I LOVE ITTTTTTTTT!|||AVEDA|||Just make sure it is dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic. Remember to thoroughly cleanse your face before you go to bed--make up remover, cleanser, toner, moisturizer.|||makeup with no oil in it|||I have oily and acne-prone skin. I tried Mary Kay two years ago and my skin is the best its ever been.





Try Mary kay. If you don%26#039;t like it or it doesn%26#039;t work, there is a 100% guarantee so you can exchange or refund. It can%26#039;t hurt to try. Everyone that I have had try it, has never regretted it. They have a BUNCH of products specifically designed for your type of skin.|||Any oil- free and/or water-based make up. Some foundations and concealers actually fight acne. A good foundation for oily skin is the Body Shop%26#039;s oil-balancing foundation. And with oily skin, ALWAYS make sure to wash your face before going to bed.|||a water base make-up.|||Bare minerals. It%26#039;s actually good for your skin. Won%26#039;t cause breakouts, and covers nearly anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment