Monday, April 26, 2010

Is Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser strong enough for someone with kind of oily and acne prone skin?

I don%26#039;t have severe acne, I just get a lot of little zits... mostly in the t- zone... never on my cheeks or anything. People say they%26#039;re not noticeable, but I notice, and they drive me up the wall.|||I would recommend Clinique 1,2,3 skin care if you can afford it. If not, wash face with mild liquid soap like a foaming cleanser. The Cetaphil is leaving a film on your face. You can make your own clarifying lotion. Witch Hazel is cheap. Mix it with a little water on a cotton pad. Really swab the area prone to bumps. Then use the Cetaphil moisturing lotion. Clinique is best, but this should work. Good luck.|||I don%26#039;t have acne but I still use it and it makes my skin really smooth. I%26#039;m sure if you started useing it , after a few weeks it would clear up.





i hope this helps. :)|||i%26#039;ve used that stuff for like 6 months now and it works great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment