Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best kind of foundation for oily/ acne prone skin?

hi. I%26#039;ve been looking for a foundation that does not clog pores and that doesnt make ur skin look and feel oily. Maybe a light kind of foundation? I just dont want to waste my money on something that won%26#039;t work. Any advice??|||best is none. foundation gives you more zits. just wash your face twice a day.|||You should use Mineral Power Foundation by Maybelline.





I, myself use that product and it doesnt clog your pores or makes your face oily. Its not heavy make up which makes your face feel good.





If your face is oily i reccomend using Bare minerale soft-focus mineral finish by Loreal paris.


It is a powder for your face that makes it very soft and makes your face look oil free.





whatever you do DO NOT USE MAC! its clogs pores tremendously!|||i don%26#039;t have bad skin but when i do get a few pimples i use these products:


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcol.aspx鈥?/a>





the conealer is really good


i like powder foundation best t lloks more natural and doesn%26#039;t clog your pores like a liquid will|||omg i have the same issue


i just try not to wear makup and i wash my face


but when i do wear makeup


i carry oil blotting sheets so my face doesnt get shiny and oily

No comments:

Post a Comment