Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best moisturizing lotion for acne prone skin?

I%26#039;m currently using the ProActiv system and am experiencing a little bit of dryness. The oil-free lotion that they give you sucks and doesn%26#039;t do anything. My face really started to clear up, but instead of getting breakouts from my face being oily, I%26#039;m getting breakouts from the dry skin. So what would moisturizer would you recommend for skin that is acne prone (meaning I don%26#039;t want it to lead to even more breakouts)?|||Artistry庐 essentials balancing lotion with SPF 15, it has natural oil-controlling ingredients, your skin will look perfectly balanced throughout the day.





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/|||Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating. It is very light and has a nice refreshing smell that isn%26#039;t too fragrant. It is technically body lotion but I use it on my face every morning. Also you can buy it in the grocery store; it is very affordable.





http://www.vaseline.com/Product.aspx?Pat鈥?/a>|||The best acne moisturizer that wont make your skin like wood (i.e. Proactiv) is the Murad Skin Perfection Lotion. It is an oil free moisturizer that will give you enough moisture without making your skin oily. You can purchase this product at www.kristybeauty.com|||Cetaphil, or anything that%26#039;s noncomedogenic. It%26#039;ll tell you on the bottle if it is or not. |||I have the answer. Being happy with your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment