Monday, April 26, 2010

If you have acne prone skin, does it mean that you have sensitive skin?

If you have acne prone skin, does it mean that you have sensitive skin?


I want to try proactiv...but Im afraid that it could be too harsh for my skin.


I know im used to benzoyl peroxide because I use it A lot


If you have acne prone skin, does it mean that you have sensitive skin?|||Proactiv works...try ordering the %26quot;travel size%26quot; kit so you can try it out...they sell it on QVC and some malls have kiosks that sell proactiv. I have seen it do amazing things!|||sensitive skin is when it dryes outt alot. if you use plain alcohol is will burn that kind of stuff. umm i dont think proactiv would hurt it bad. it might be dryed out for a few days. try clean and clear deep pore clenser. it helps lot. also many clean and clear products are made for sensitive skin.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment