Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can anybody recommend a good moisturiser for acne prone skin?

I would say Dermalogica have some of the BEST products around. They cater for all different skin types and conditions. I use a Dermalogica oil control moisturiser and find it great.





Dermalogica don%26#039;t sell over the counter, you have to go to a salon and no therapist should sell the products without a free consultation (this is to meet the individual needs of the client). They have a special consultaion technique called %26quot;face mapping%26quot; to get the best results possible!|||Try using something natural. I use Manuka honey! It is found in some supermarkets like Tescos and most health shops. Just spread it over the area, you can add some warm water to make it more runny. It is very medicinal, provides a barrier and is anti-bacterial. Great to eat or have in drinks as well. I find spots clear much quicker if I use this honey. Many websites where you can find information, just google it.|||Try Oil Control Lotion by Dermalogica...their products are excellent. They also do a skin kit for acne prone skin





http://dermalogica.com/default2.asp?regi鈥?/a>|||dermalogica do a good range of products for acne prone skin.


if acne is very bad you can see a doctor, who can refer to you a dermatologist.|||www.mariobadescu.com





call them and they will ask you questions and suggest the best products. it really did miracles for me.|||Clindamiacin phosphate lotion. ask a dermatologist, works wonders for me and a few friends i know who use it.|||I%26#039;ve used Oil of Olay for a while until I got a gift card at a department store and went to my favorite makeup counter - CLINIQUE - and tried several new items. One of which was their moisturizer (yellow pump bottle) and then got a free gift that included an even better moisturizer (Moisture Surge). All three I%26#039;ve tried works, but I like CLINIQUE better. With using a good moisturizer, be sure to get a good cleanser as well.|||www.lizearle.co.uk





All natural products use her Cleans and Polish to wash and exfoliate and her skin repair light for moisture. My skin has been great since using this stuff.|||oil control lotion by dermalogica. eliminates shine for hours, formulated with oil-absorbing microsponge technology and hydrating botanicals. naturally antisceptic, soothes inflammation and tightness and promotes healing. north west stockist 01942 272080|||Clean and Clear daily moisturiser is good, it%26#039;s about 拢3.29 but worth it even though its not that large a tube. I use it every day and night and it moisturises but doesn%26#039;t make my skin greasy at all!|||if you have a lot of spots it could be due to over production in your sebaceous glands i have really greasy skin and can get lots of spots if i am not carefull. i use clinique products , my skin is great now.|||water

No comments:

Post a Comment