Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can face peeling is helpful in an acne prone skin?

i have acne on my face.I hv used many medicines but theses are of no help and constant breaking out of acne have left red n dark scars on my fair complexion skin which looks really ugly.My face has become permanent red now which itchies a lot.Somebody told me dat face peeling is helpful in removing scars.Can i go for it as still m having acne.Will peeling improve my condition or will it make my situation more complicated..HELP!|||I would ask a dermatologist.


Have any of the medicines you used been prescribed by a dermatologist. If not, see what they can do for you.


My son got an anti-biotic skin wash and a retin-a lotion and they work great for him.


Your skin is unique and those may not be what%26#039;s best for you. But go see a dermatologist and find out. There are also pills that some people can take, if it is determined that they need them.|||for acne, try proactive www.proactiv.com, and for the scars, try Olay microdermabrasion %26amp;peel kit $25.00, at walmart, , with fair skin you can also use eucerin,it is $11.00 for a large bottle,it is also at walmart. eucerin will stop the itching,and also is good for your complexion. hope this helps. you can also get acutane from the doctor,but you will still need these other things, and it has some bad side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment