Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have oily/acne prone skin, will Clinqiue work for me?

I dont have much acne, only a couple, hardly noticeable but I have very oily skin, do you think Clinique 3-step sytem will work for me?





I dont tan easily, I dont even tan at all.|||Try Pro Active, it%26#039;s great for oily skin. Be careful using any heavy astringents with alcohol, they actually increase oils in the skin, after causing it to dry out. Things that are water based , not alcohol or oil based. when I was younger, I used just hydrogen peroxide to astringe with, then a light water based condition.





Trust me, you%26#039;ll be glad when your older, like me, and your skin doesn%26#039;t age as much because your naturally oily skin has preserved and conditioned it longer than dry skins.





Tanning has more to do with pigmentation%26#039;s of the skin and heredity.|||Try Proactiv. It works great to keep pimples away and get rid of your oily skin.|||murad works great!! i used it and i saw results in 2 days!! I tried clinique and it didn%26#039;t work!


oh yea i have oliy skin and stuff too andi tried proactive... i wouldn%26#039;t recommend it it works the first few weeks then stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment