Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any good concealers for acne prone skin?

My skin is very acne prone


And almost every concealer, I%26#039;ve tried has made me break out.


I need concealer to cover up pore, acne and acne scars.


I really don%26#039;t want to use a powder makeup because after a little bit, my skin gets really oily and everything looks cakey.|||Revlons Colorstay Blemish Concealer. I really like it because it has good coverage and has 0.5% salicylic acid so it actually treats acne|||I have always used Bare Minerals. Their make up line is safe enough to sleep with on. You can build up on the coverage as well. It can be sheer or full coverage. Another line make up line I like is MAC. Their Studio Sculp is very good on coverage.|||Use mineral base make up. Lorieal bare naturale mineral make up works good. Or Bare Naturale.





Make sure you use an oil-free acne moisturizer before you apply make up.|||Almay clear complexion concealer is supposed to be good for your pimples and have good coverage :)





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>|||make up for ever%26#039;s full cover


its amazing!


its like a cream and it comes in a little tube


and it doesnt make me break out and i break out easily


its about $30 at sephora but it lasts a while so its worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment