Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the BEST anti-wrinkle face creams, that are safe to use on acne-prone skin?

I%26#039;m 26, and still battle acne. I am currently using proactiv daily, and MaMa lotion once per week. I need to incorporate an anti-wrinkle treatment to prevent wrinkles. Are there any items that I can use that will work with the current products that are in rotation for me?





Thanks :-)|||After I had my kids I started to get wrinkles around my eyes and other places. Probablt because of all the stress of being a mom! But after trying many many skin products I finally found a winner after reading about it in a magazine. It%26#039;s called Revitol.


After two weeks of using it I noticed my face looking healthier. I was getting complements from my girlfriends asking me what I was doing. I have been using it for 2 years now and it%26#039;s the best thing I%26#039;ve found so far...|||No7 time resisting range-day night and eye creams.


with beautifully clear gel.|||I%26#039;ve heard a lot of good things about Belisi skin tightener wrinkle cream, they put green tea extract in there which is amazing for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment