Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a good concealer for oily, acne prone skin?

I%26#039;m quite fair skinned, and I%26#039;m somewhat acne prone and my forehead and nose get pretty oily throughout the day; I need a good concealer that will stay on through the entire school day (around eight hours) and if you have any tips about making my skin look shine-free throughout the day, that would be good too.





Also, I prefer makeup I can get at Walmart or Target that isn%26#039;t too expensive, as money is tight right now.|||try covergirl %26quot;clean makeup%26#039; in a classic beige tone...not only is it make up but it also fights acne! and its oil free..you can also try covergirls mineral powder that keeps your skin shine-free and you can find them at walmart|||I think u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..ive been using it for the past 2 years and its amazing! Im super pale as well and its the only foundation ive found that doesnt look orangish on my skin. Its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin which is great. It makes my skin look flawless. its a little more on the pricey side but u get what u pay for. they also have this stuff u can put on under ur makeup that absorbs oil and gets rid of it as its produced. Anywho hope i helped...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment