Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best face wash for oily acne prone skin?

im a girl


and best exfoliate|||St. Ive%26#039;s Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control- it%26#039;s all I ever use. I couldn%26#039;t live without it!


I used to have REALLY bad acne as a teen...and I swear, it has been the only thing that has ever worked. And I have tried EVERYTHING.|||Noxzema makes different facial scrubs that contain salicylic acid 2% which is what you need. Go to the face care isle in any drug store and you can decide by reading the label what%26#039;s best for you. St. Ives also makes some as well. With any product you choose, make sure it contains 2% salicylic acid which aids in the treatment of acne prone skin.|||proactive is #1 ut if too expensive try biore|||I enjoy Cetaphil--it comes in a big white bottle. It%26#039;s gentle but works good for me, as I have oily skin, especially in the summer for some reason. I use St. Ives apricot scrub. It smells and works nice, and they have a medicated version for acne prone skin.





Also, if you wash your face while you%26#039;re in the shower, make sure you shampoo and condition first. Because if you wash your face and then rinse conditioner out of your hair, its going straigh into those pores, which causes pimples!|||Don%26#039;t exfoliate too much (believe it or not) it will actually irritate your skin and cause a worse break out. As for a face was maybe even and over the counter Neutrogena acne was. Believe it or not my dermatologist/aesthetician recommends just a plain Dove bar for sensitive skin. It cleans without irritating. I wish you the best of luck as I know how annoying this is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment