Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is clinque foundation good to use is you ave acne prone skin?

I got some yesterday its called perfectly real. I have oily skin throughout my t-zone areas and in the winter i get dry patches. i just want to make sure this foundation wont break out my skin because i finally got my skin clear after going to the dermatoligist.|||no foundation is good for achne steer clear.........|||Yes Clinique is the best!!!!|||I used to work at an esthetician%26#039;s office and she told me that she could always tell when a client would come in that used either clinique or aveda products for their skin - because it would always make their skin look awful. I have never used clinique personally though. I use the bare essentials line, it%26#039;s better for the skin and gives a softer appearance.|||yes! i only use clinique|||yea ive tried it but sometimnes it dpends on ur skin hope this helps|||Yes clinique is fantastic! I suggest u have a consultation before buying one though cause theres sure to be one for ur skin type! But as well as foundation i suggest u use the 1,2,3 step guide to help get prevent spots or acnes! if u go on there website u can do a test to find out what skin type u are plus then that will help u choose a foundation which is perfect for u! Good luck.//x

No comments:

Post a Comment