Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best make up on the market for sensitive acne prone skin?

I have tried everything from all the products at the local stores, to mineral based products (at cvs or walgreens), to bare minerals.





What is the best product out there that matches your skin perfectly (or almost perfectly) and doesn%26#039;t irritate or clog or pores??|||The 2 best and most natural looking Drugstore Make-up Brands:


(And neither test on Animals!)





Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/鈥?/a>





Check out the videos for suggestions.





Physician鈥檚 Formula


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/d鈥?/a>





Physician鈥檚 Formula Recommendations:





Physician%26#039;s Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician%26#039;s Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


Physician%26#039;s Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at Target. It%26#039;s probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician%26#039;s formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium. They probably have Tan; I just didn鈥檛 see it at Target.


I have oily skin, so here鈥檚 a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It%26#039;s 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.


To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I%26#039;d have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it%26#039;ll come off without any rubbing at all.|||i just use covergirl true blend, and just wash my face with velocity (from mary kay) and use benzaclin at night.. so for me, if i use those 3 things, my skin is basically clear.|||I use Almay, they have the colormatching technology now and its hypoallergenic and it doesn%26#039;t cause a mass breakout on me.|||You should use No7 Tinted Moisturiser it really helps and keeps the spots away :)








email me if you thought my advice was helpful :)


Thanks.|||don%26#039;t know if it%26#039;s available where you are. Ettusais. their products are specially made for acne-prone skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment