Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of foundation primer works well for oily and acne prone skin?

i have really oily skin, and am very prone to acne. what is a brand of foundation primer for my skin, that works well and wont clog my pores?


also where would i be able to purchase it?|||Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light.


It%26#039;s specifically designed for oily acne prone skin.


You can get it at Sephora and Ulta. Or the Smashbox website.


http://www.smashbox.com/PHOTO-FINISH-FOU鈥?/a>|||This is going to sound odd, but it works wonders for me, and I have oily skin. It%26#039;s not actually a primer, it%26#039;s called Monistat chafing cream, but it has the exact same ingredients (like silica) that primers do, and it%26#039;s only like $7 for a big tube. In my opinion, it%26#039;s better than MAC. I first found out about it on a beauty message forum, and I%26#039;m glad I tried it because it saves me a lot of $$$!|||Oily skin is more prone to get pimples and acne on it. When the problem is severe acne can appear on the neck, face, back, shoulders, chest and arms.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment