Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best face moisturizer for acne prone skin?

I have a tendency of breaking out alot. So I need a moisturizer that would help prevent the zits.|||juicy juice oil free moisturizer works great is made of grapes so is great for your face.|||Well i used to have bd skin, and i used Simple moisturiser, which is availlable in the UK but not sure in the USA


however, I also used other products, such a depp action facial cleansing wipes and blackhead cleanser, etc. (:


Also that stuff that reduces spots in 4 hours is good!


But it%26#039;s important to find something suitable for your skin, so try a few things before settling for one :D|||you should get a facial moisturizer that is oil free and preferably organic or anti-allergenic.


Try whole foods, or target if you%26#039;re into more name brand stuff.


also if you find one that you like, try to find it in bulk in any store so that you can use less and pay less.


hope this helped


=)|||I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found at www.health-sex-money.com/acne/ and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don%26#039;t even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only $40 and after you use it you won%26#039;t either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Samantha|||My favorite is Clean %26amp; Clear Dual-Action Moisturizer.


It%26#039;s oil-free so it won%26#039;t cause more zits and clog pores.


I really like it because it%26#039;s not too harsh so it doesn%26#039;t dry out your skin, and it actually works to help get rid of zits.


Hope this helps :)|||Oily skin is more prone to get pimples and acne on it. When the problem is severe acne can appear on the neck, face, back, shoulders, chest and arms.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||clean and clear advantage has a good product that moisturize and helps to clear up and prevent acne. u can get it t wall mart and Walgreen%26#039;s and probably a couple of other places too|||My current dermatologist recommends Aveeno products, which I like because they feel light and soothing.





My ex dermatologist recommended Lubriderm, which wasn%26#039;t too bad either.





Good luck.|||You should get Dermalogica CLEAN START they make the best stuff.Try the travel kit it contains a wash,scrub/mask,toner,two moisturezer for night and day|||Purpose, the kind with the green label. Also, it has SPF of I think 15 to help protect your skin from the sun.|||try this also and do all steps to get the best type.





Neutrogena.SkinID.com|||My favorite acne cleanser is Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear and get something that says Oil Free.|||Anything that says oil-free would be good for acne prone skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment