Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best foundation (for oily, acne prone skin) I could find in any Quebec pharmacy?

I live in Quebec, and I need help finding a good foundation for my skin. I have a couple of pimples, not acne. They don%26#039;t bother me that much, but I%26#039;d like something to even out my skin tone (It%26#039;s pale and reddish). I find tinted moisturizers don%26#039;t do much for me.


I%26#039;d like to be able to find it in any Quebec pharmacy!|||Always use a water-based, non-comedegenic, liquid foundation. Cover Girl Clear is a good one, Almay and Neutrogena both make good foundations for problem complexions.|||I have Almay clear complexion foundation. It has salicylic acid in it which helps to dry up pimples, and doesnt make your skin feel greasy, which I like. I dont use it all time, but when my complexion is bothering me it helps to even out my skin tone. It%26#039;s not too pricey and it%26#039;s in every pharmacy where I live.|||The problem with finding a good foundation and the word %26quot;Pharmacy%26quot; don%26#039;t go together I am so sorry I don%26#039;t want to come across as arrogant but the cheaper the brands the less they perform. It is much better to buy 1 quality product that performs and lasts... that is just food for thought though. I can only recommend 1 brand , the brand is Bee Luscious Cosmetics and it is of excellent quality and the investment of 36.00 USD will last you 8+ months it really is worth it. I do know you have to call customer service to get your ordered priced out due to shipping they have a cheaper way than UPS but you have to call them. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment