Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best full coverage foundation for acne prone skin?

www.maccosmetics.com





check out all their foundations.





i would suggest the studio fix or full coverage.|||MAC Studio Fix Fluid is the BEST foundation %26amp; the best from Mac!!!





It covers all acne, scars, %26amp; marks.





It feels light and it looks so natural that people cant tell your wearing it.





Plus it helped clear my skin.





Apply the foundation, wait a minute apply more if needed.





Bare Minerals made me break out %26amp; only brought out my red pimples. It is the worst make ive ever used.





MAC Full coverage is way to thick and doesnt blend so it feels and looks bad because you can see it. Not good.





And if you want a powder to set it so it lasts all day and reduces shine sweep a light amount over it.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Go to the store %26amp; try each product %26amp; color to find whats best for you! =)





Good Luck!!|||I have acne-prone skin just like you, and trust me I%26#039;ve tried almost every foundation out there! From Clinique, Covergirl, Maybelline, Mac, Lancome and etc ... the best I%26#039;ve found is Estee Lauder%26#039;s Double Wear Makeup. Why? Because it%26#039;s oil-free, good coverage (covers all types of acne scars), light, and long-lasting. I like this foundation mostly because it doesn%26#039;t add shine to my face throughout the day and the color I wear is my exact shade. Try it out ... I think you%26#039;ll love it!|||Benefits Some Kind of Gorgeous foundation. Not only is it light weight with full coverage (hence the tag line %26#039;fake it dont cake it%26#039;) but it is oil free and the best part is, it adapts to your skintone so you dont have to worry about matching! It creates a full flawless even look. No hassles! Love it!|||To me Suqqu Liquid Foundation Aqua, it suppous for mature skins but works great in acne prone skin, full coverage!, you can find it in www.ichibankao.com, good luck!|||I have the same problem! I%26#039;m gonna try Estee Lauder%26#039;s Double Wear Makeup. Thanks El!|||bare minerals|||She%26#039;s right. I can%26#039;t argue.|||i agree bare minerals are cool i use it

No comments:

Post a Comment