Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone suggest a good comedogenic make-up for someone with acne-prone skin?

I have acne prone skin but I get very red from drying out the skin and like to cover it up when I go out for special occasions. Can anyone suggest a brand or type of make-up that is noncomedogenic and works?|||OMG.. Bare Minerals.. it%26#039;s the REAL mineral make-up.. it%26#039;s so good you could sleep in it and you won%26#039;t break out!.. I love it cuz it looks natural too!!.. and when you order the starter kit you get 2 shades of the foundation to make sure you get a perfect match!.. you%26#039;ll never go back to regular make-up again..





www.bareminerals.com or www.sephora.com|||I know its not make up, but I had to use Cetaphil for my acne years ago and it cleared it up perfectly. I didn%26#039;t change make ups, just put moisturizer on first which created a sort of barrier.|||i am a longtime bare minerals user. this brand won%26#039;t clog pores, it doesn%26#039;t get absorbed into the skin, and it is made from 100 % pure minerals. it is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin. try it out for yourself at any ulat, sephora, macy%26#039;s, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision.|||Neutrogena


They even have a SkinClearing line of cosmetics that help clear acne.|||I have used Neutrogena Skin Clearing liquid foundation...It%26#039;s what I come back to every time I try a new product..





It doesn%26#039;t break me out at all, in fact it helps get rid of breakouts.





It has excellent coverage for me, it%26#039;s sheer and light but helps to even out my skin tone. I don%26#039;t have a lot of acne problems so for me this works wonderful. It looks like I%26#039;m not even wearing makeup!





I%26#039;ve had several compliments on my complexion while wearing this..it%26#039;s amazing! The whole Neutrogena line of makeup and skin products are the only things I can use!|||Mineral foundation.


It%26#039;s natural and won%26#039;t clog pores.


A good one is everyday minerals which you can only order online. Price is GREAT.





www.everydayminerals.com|||Vincent Longo is a line known to have non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic products. Still also has a concealer stick that is non-comedogenic as well. Both brands are found at Sephora.





Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment