Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best foundation base for acne prone skin?

I currently have MAC Moisture Fix and im not sure if its breaking me out... can someone recommend a good lotion/makeup base to put underneath makeup that wont break me out? If you dont break out or are not acne proned - it wont help me.. unless you know someone who is acne proned and you know what they use... thanks =)|||use a moisturizer with salicylic acid in it. neutrogena has one called Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion. it moisturizes ur skin while treating acne. and neutrogena also came out with a new foundation that has salicylic acid called Neutrogena Skin Clearing oil-free makeup.


i have acne-prone skin and i use those two products every morning after washing my face and it works great!!! good luck!|||If you are acne prone, a base will not help your situation. MAC is a very strong product and can cause a lot of breakout issues for many women, me included. You may need to consider switching your makeup to a hypo-allergenic product of some kind. I am using KmS Mineral Essentials, and it stopped the breakouts all together.|||bare minerals.


I am acne prone and I used liquid foundation but it was no good so I switched to bare minerals and it is much better. Also make sure you always wash your face with something that removes dirt and oil.|||i am very acne prone and i use bare minerals. but any type of minerals are good for acne prone skin or any makeup that is non-comodegenic, oil free and fragrance free is good.|||Neutrogena is the best for acne prone skin. You can find their foundation in like Target.|||nivea extra rich lotion (for acne prone skin)


good luck|||I know this sounds weird... but i put toothpaste on my acne and black heads...|||nothing with oil or alot of oil in it

No comments:

Post a Comment