Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does mineral foundation clear acne prone skin?

I just bought some, I really like the coverage, but will it help with my skin? I have acne prone skin. So has anyone used it? I need feedback! |||I find the mineral fntn%26#039;s w/least amount of stuff added -are the least irritating/acne causing. Best thing is to make sure your skincare regime is going well, that you are applying mineral fntn to clean skin, and you remove it completely at night. |||it wont nessesarily clear up your skin but it will prevent it from breaking out even more.|||r u talkin bout physician%26#039;s formula? cuz that%26#039;s what i use i use the mineraly foundation and powder-it definitely helps clear up acne prone skin, doesn%26#039;t clog pores, and actually minimizes irritation and breakout-depending on the type of mineral makeup you%26#039;re using-the results may vary|||it wont make ur skin worse idk about making it better

No comments:

Post a Comment