Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a Good Drugstore Brand Foundation and Concealer For Acne-Prone Skin?

I have pretty oily skin in some spots and dry in skin in others. and i really just cant afford those higher-end foundations and stuff.





please help me!|||Revlon colorstay get the oily/combi skin one cause you have oily skin %26amp; get the Revlon colorstay liquid concealer to go with it.





OR





Maybelline mineral power liquid foundation with the Mineral power liquid concealer. I heard great reviews on these products but i actually own the Revlon foundation and it%26#039;s really good! it%26#039;s compareable to the MAC studio fix fluid but affordable! definately check them out.|||i have the same problem with my skin and i have found that the cheaper brands tend to make my skin even more problematic because the foundation never stayed on for very long and also clogs my pores. I would say making an investment on a good brand of foundation is going to benefit you more even though it may be hard to do its worth it! I recommend Shiseido liquid foundation, its amazing!|||I don%26#039;t have oily skin, I have really dry, sensitive skin. I would make sure that you get a foundation %26amp; concealer that is oil free. If it has oil in it, it will more than likely clog your pores. And no worries on not being able to get high end brands. My everyday foundation is Loreal True Match. :)|||You can%26#039;t get it at the drugstores but you can find someone who sells it or you can go to the website but I suggest using Mary Kay, you may think it is a lot more expensive than other brands, but it%26#039;s really not, considering the results you would get.


But I also suggest using mary kay face wash and makeup.


It%26#039;s great.


go to marykay.com|||revlon. any of their stuff works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment