Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a really good OIL FREE moisturizer for sensitive combo acne prone skin?

I have been using Clinique%26#039;s Dramatically Different Moisturizer + Moisture Surge but my cheeks are very dry and breaking out...Any suggestions?|||I use Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for combination skin. It comes in a 4 fl oz bottle, for about 9 bucks (if memory serves me correctly). I have really dry skin after I wash my face. When I use this, my face doesn%26#039;t feel dry all day long. It feels great. Follow the link and it should be the 1st one in the 2nd row. You can also try to one for sensitive skin. I%26#039;ve tried both of them, and they work great for me.|||aveeno daily moisturizer. anything with tanning in it will make you really dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment