Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good foundation for dry acne prone skin?

i need a foundation that will goive medium coverage, miosturize but not make my skin oily and it has to be non-comedogenic. I only use high end foundation since the drugstore surff is the cuase for my acne on the first place.......|||Get a sample of the Hollywood mineral makeup from LA Minerals. It%26#039;s way better than bare minerals, no bismuth in it either!


|||Try bare minerals makeup. Its only cost as much as clinique makeup. I use it and it works great. I have sensitive skin and that%26#039;s what i use.|||Mineral makeup is great, as long as you stay away from Bare Minerals. (I know it%26#039;s the leading brand, but it%26#039;s very fake and cakey looking.)





My personal favorite is KmS Mineral Essentials.


It%26#039;s reasonably priced, easy to apply, looks completely natural, stays on all day, and unlike other brands of mineral makeup, does not contain bismuth, a chemical which is actually harmful to the skin.


You can order a free sample from their website.|||Anything by Clinique will be great. It does not clog your pores, and is hypoallergenic. And it%26#039;s high end. There are vitamins and minerals in almost all of their foundations, so they%26#039;re not skin damaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment